Join Greyhound Knowledge Group (@GreyhoundGroup) and our esteemed panelists for a tweet-up on #UnionBudgetTalk: Analyzing Indian SME Perceptions
- R Jagannathan, Editor-in-Chief, Firstpost
- Ivor Soans, Senior Editor, Firstpost
- Sanchit Gogia, Founder & CEO, Greyhound Knowledge Group
- Rajesh Pandathil, Editor, Firstpost
WHEN: Wednesday, July 9, 2014. 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM (IST)
WHERE: Twitter.com or your favourite Twitter app, using #UnionBudgetTalk
WHAT: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in India have seen exponential growth over the last decade. SMEs contribute more than 45% of India’s industrial output, 40% of country’s total exports and create 1.3 million jobs every year. Yet, these SMEs continue to struggle on multiple accounts. While some are challenged by credit and finance issues, others are struggling to cope with stringent regulatory environments.
Join us for a Twitter chat on #UnionBudgetTalk: Analyzing Indian SME Perceptions where our esteemed panellist will deep dive into some of the challenges that SMEs face and their expectations from this #UnionBudget2014-15
- What are the most important expectations of SMEs from the new budget?
- Why has the government not given SMEs as much importance as it should have?
- What special schemes or incentives can the government offer to SMEs?
- How difficult is it to obtain a loan from banks due to various formalities involved?
- What is the role of Small Industries Service Institute (SISI) in promoting SMEs?
- Should the government reform labour laws? How is it going to affect the SMEs?
- How are SMEs affected by the regulatory restrictions?
You tweet with #UnionBudgetTalk during the tweet-up so that your tweets show up to everyone participating in the tweet chat. Really, no point in missing out the action!
Goes without saying – but best when said – please take a moment and follow other fellow tweeters participating in the tweet-up — always great to grow your network with like-minded individuals.
Follow along, reply or ask questions, and enjoy! We look forward to seeing you on Twitter.