Job title: Manager/Sr. Manager – Analytics
Educational qualifications : Educational background in Statistics / Economics from a premier institute is mandatory.Candidates from IIT / ISI / IGIDR / or any other premier institute are preferred.Post graduate in SAS/Eco preferred. Incumbents with a Tech/MBA degree having worked in a bank/FI analytics function and experienced on advanced analytics
Experience required for the Job: 2 – 6 years
Industry / Domain : NBFCs or banks or KPO Analytics
Function / Department : Analytics & Information Management
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide analytics support for all FICC portfolios on as needed basis
- Enable analytics driven decision making across the risk, business and collections
- Devise scorecard and model driven strategies across all products.
- Develop expertise to implement scorecards in scoring engines.
- Track all scorecards’ performances and highlight to management in case of any breaches/actions required.
- Analyze bureau information to recommend strategies for use in the current decision making framework.
- Prepare any adverse trends in portfolio performance.
- Help establish a clear risk-reward measurement based customer strategy with a pricing framework
- Product risk managers & business managers
- Risk & business heads
- Establish and develop a highly-skilled and motivated team to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Continuously work with business, policy and technology teams to improve strategies, identify and plug leakages and drive automated decision making
Desired technical and other Skills:
- Experience of working as an analytics consultant in a 3rd party / offshore setup, but with strong understanding of the assets business can also be considered
- Strong communication – verbal & written
- Extensive exposure to advanced analytics – scorecard development and management, return on risk weighted assets etc
If you are interested in the opportunity, please connect with Sulakshana Vats at firstname.lastname@example.org